Stay in the loop with KC Foot Specialists! Sign up for our monthly newsletter and you will receive:
- Free e-book downloads
- Helpful tips to keep your feet healthy
- Our most popular blog posts
Sign up below
View our newsletter archive
- September 2016 newsletter - How to tell if you have a broken toe or other toe condition
- August 2016 newsletter - Learn about common tendon injuries and how they are caused
- July 2016 newsletter - Keep your feet healthy with knowledge of common foot disorders
- June 2016 newsletter - Discover the importance of caring for your feet
- May 2016 newsletter - Uh oh! You hurt your foot!
- April 2016 newsletter - Podiatrists can help you conquer foot pain and stay active!
- March 2016 newsletter - Start protecting your ankles today for prolonged activity on your feet
- February 2016 newsletter - Keep your young one safe during sports seasons and physical activities
- January 2016 newsletter - Set the pace for the rest of the year by caring for your feet now
- December 2015 newsletter -Get your foot surgery before the year is over
- November 2015 newsletter -You can protect your feet from diabetes
- October 2015 newsletter - Walk pain-free with Kansas City Foot Specialists!
- September 2015 newsletter - Gear up for upcoming races and sports games
- August 2015 newsletter - Keep your child's feet healthy
- July 2015 newsletter - Give your feet a little TLC!
- June 2015 newsletter - Make sure you have proper footwear for your summer activities!
- May 2015 newsletter - Keep your feet healthy this summer!
- March 2015 newsletter - Make sure your feet are ready for Spring
- January 2015 newsletter - Free ebook! How to choose the perfect shoes for back and foot comfort
- 2nd December 2014 newsletter - Meet our doctor of the month Dr. Hall
- 1st December 2014 newsletter - Meet our doctor of the month Dr. Phillips
- November 2014 - Meet Dr. Jennifer Phillips
- October 2014 newsletter - Meet the man behind the foot!
- September 2014 newsletter - The pros and cons of running barefoot